Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions | JEM Clothing Limited T/A The Labels Outlet
The term 'Jem Clothing Ltd ' 'The Labels Outlet' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 98 Station Road, Sidcup, Kent DA15 7BY. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
ChangesPlease note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
CommunicationsWhen buying from The Labels Outlet you accept that communication with us will be mainly by electronic means. We will contact you by email or your telephone number if supplied. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Placing an Order
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Please check your order carefully before placing it.
• Your contract for purchases is with JEM Clothing Limited T/A The Labels Outlet and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by The Labels Outlet
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
• Due to circumstances beyond our control prices may have to be altered, including any variations in the rate of sales tax. If this occurs you will be notified and requested to reconfirm your order at the altered price.
• All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
• Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service, to UK mainland only.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of dispatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to dispatch, please contact us via email or calling our sales office.
TerminationJEM Clothing Limited T/A The Labels Outlet reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to us immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity
Description and AvailabilityWe take all reasonable measures to ensure that details, measurements and descriptions of products given on this Website are as accurate and complete as possible. It is intended to give a general description of each product, but there may be variations between these and the products themselves. While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
All Products are subject to availability.
The Labels Outlet will of course act immediately to correct any errors identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
DeliveryAll delivery time-frames stated are estimated however we will make every effort to deliver goods within these time-frames. Deliveries to the remoter parts of Scotland and International deliveries can take longer and occasionally we may need to cancel an order if we will be unable to deliver. In these circumstances, if you have already paid we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs as soon as possible.
Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply.
Returns will be accepted within 30 days from the day after you receive your order, where goods are returned in perfect condition in their original packaging with all tags attached.
Your Right to Cancel
You have up to 30 days from the day after you receive your order to cancel and return goods you have ordered from us.
You can cancel your contract for sale of goods from us by contacting us via email or post.
• Returns to us are at your cost and you should keep evidence of having sent the items, such as a certificate of posting. In all cases the items must be in their original condition. You must return the items to us in accordance with the terms of sale. They must be returned within 30 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired.
• If you cancel your order we will reimburse you within 7 days from when we receive the goods back.
• We will reimburse all payments received from you, excluding supplementary postage costs arising if you chose a premium delivery type or International service.
• We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for any ‘diminished value’ of goods e.g. worn clothing.
• We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
General IndemnityYou agree to indemnify us fully from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of any breach of these Conditions by You or any other liability arising out of your use of this website or out of the use of this website by any person using your account number and/or password.
Our LiabilityWe warrant to you that any product purchased from us through the website is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching this contract is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased.
To the fullest extent possible and except for the warranty set out above, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind (whether expressed or implied) in relation to the products.
We will not be liable to you in contract, tort, or otherwise for any loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of opportunity, loss of data or any other indirect or economic losses whatsoever suffered or incurred by You arising out of the subject of these Conditions.
Nothing herein shall affect your statutory rights.
Nothing in these Conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees, under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude our liability.